ALCOA 9.00x22.5 26MM
Why BAS Tyres?
- 15,000+ tyres in stock
- Best price guarantee
- 8 Assembly locations in NL & DE
- Free returns
- Ordered before 12:00, shipped the same day
- Personal shopping assistance
- Best shipping rates worldwide
Why BAS Tyres?
Rims are very important in the world of transport and complete a vehicle. The ALCOA 9.00x22.5 DURABRIGHT 26MM rims are therefore a real eye-catcher. ALCOA not only produces rims of excellent quality, but also offers an attractive price. These rims can also be ordered as a set including tyres. The tyres are then mounted on the rim, balanced and delivered to your home, including fasteners. This option is easy to select. This 900x225 26MM ALCOA is suitable for all axles.
|BAS Tyres number||BT0047542|
|Produced in the EU||No|
|Certified for sale EU||Yes|
|Stud hole type||26 MM|
The ET value of a rim indicates its convexity. This is how far the rim is inside or outside the wheel arches.
The ET value is also better known as offset value.
Wheel studs are the threaded fasteners that hold the rims on a vehicle. The wheels stud size show the diameter of stud that fits trough the hole of the rim.
The number of bolt holes shows the number of bolt holes with which the rim can be fixed.
Rims are usually made of aluminium or steel.
- Steel rims are usually sturdier and can better withstand the salt that is spread in the winter. Steel rims are heavier, however, which means that less cargo can be transported.
- Aluminium wheels do not rust and retain their shine longer. Well-lubricated rims such as Alcoa's are generally stronger than steel rims. In addition, aluminium rims are lighter, which means that more cargo can be transported.